Andrew’s award-winning landscape designs have been presented in several national magazines including Garden Design, Country Living Gardener, and Country Gardens.
- His portfolio spans both rural and city residences and features a wide range of design elements including: perennial and flowering shrub borders; patios and walkways; water gardens; fencing, arbors, and pergolas; outdoor fireplaces; swimming pools; rock gardens; and herb and vegetable gardens.
- Featured in the Open Days Program of the Garden Conservancy's, his gorgeous garden is available for display, a testimony to his creativeness and art at playing with colors. If you are thinking of re-looking your green spaces, Andrew is available for onsite and online consulting: Andrew@andrewgrossman.com
- His completed landscape designs include properties in New York and throughout New England with an emphasis on Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Andrew is committed to “green” and organic landscape practices.
- He is available for lectures and contributes regularly to his blog, A Year In My Garden (ayearinmygarden.bogspot.com)
Consultation, Design & Installation
RI & South Eastern Massachusetts
Certifications and Awards
Rhode Island Monthly 2014 Silver Medalist for Residential Renovation