Abies concolor 'Archer’s Dwarf' is a dwarf evergreen conifer of regular, conical habit adorned with slightly ascending branches clothed in soft, silvery-blue, slightly incurved needles. Slow-growing, 3-4 in. per year (7-10 cm), this White Fir is a great choice for small gardens, containers or rockeries.
- Grows up to 3-6 ft. high (90-180 cm) and 2-3 ft. wide (60-90 cm).
- Performs best in full sun or part shade in rich, slightly acidic, moist, well-drained soils. This tree thrives in areas with long winters followed by cool summer climates.
- Perfect for city gardens, rock gardens or containers.
- Virtually disease free. Watch for aphids and adelgids. Easy to grow, easy to care for and rarely browsed by deer.
- No pruning required.
- Propagate by seed or grafting
- Native to the USA and Mexico.