Extraordinarily eye-catching, Echeveria 'Frank Reinelt' is a small evergreen succulent forming tight rosettes of fleshy, sharp-pointed, powdery blue-green leaves adorned with vivid rose-red margins towards their tips. In perfect specimens, this interesting coloration extends around the entire top half of the leaf. In winter, a flowering spike bearing urn-shaped pale green and pink flowers is on display. The more sun this Echeveria gets, the more conspicuous its coloration. Cool weather will also bring out the deeper color. A great choice for sunny gardens or containers.
- Grows up to 4 in. tall (10 cm) and 8 in. wide (20 cm).
- Easily grown in rocky, well-drained soils in sun or partial shade. Indoors, provide bright light. Once established, requires occasional water during the hot season.
- Perfect for rock gardens, containers where spectacular floral arrangements can be created.
- Virtually disease free. Watch for mealybugs, vine weevil and aphids
- Propagate by stem or leaf cuttings in spring or early summer. Separate offsets in spring
- Native to Mexico