Echeveria 'Lady Aquarius' is a graceful evergreen succulent with large rosettes (8 in. or 20 cm) of delicately ruffled, soft blue leaves, adorned with pink edges. Depending on the time of year and sun exposure, the color of this elegant echeveria will vary. A great addition to the sunny garden or decorative containers.
- Grows up to 8 in. tall and wide (20 cm).
- Easily grown in sandy, dry to medium moisture, well-drained soils in sun or partial shade. Provide enough light so the leaves retain their pretty color but not too much that they sunburn.Thrives in heat and tolerates drought when established. Water occasionally.
- Excellent for rock gardens, succulent gardens or Mediterranean gardens. Perfect for containers where spectacular floral arrangements can be created.
- Deer resistant
- Virtually disease free. Watch for mealybugs, vine weevil and aphids
- Propagate by stem or leaf cuttings in spring or early summer. Separate offsets in spring
- Mostly native to Texas, Mexico, central and south America