Graptoveria 'Moonglow' is an attractive evergreen succulent forming spreading clumps of large rosettes (10in. wide or 25cm) of fleshy, pointed, pale aquamarine leaves. Depending on seasons, temperature and sun exposure, the rosettes may blend shades of pink. This graptoveria produces short arching inflorescences with upward facing golden-orange flowers in late winter to early spring. Vigorous and forgiving, 'Moonglow' offsets readily and will eventually create a nice flower carpet. It is highly valued for its amazing color and beauty.
- Grows up to 4 in. tall (10 cm) and 10 in. wide (25 cm).
- Easily grown in sandy, dry to medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun or light shade. Best color is obtained in full sun. Thrives in heat and tolerates drought when established. Little irrigation required..
- Excellent for rock gardens, succulent gardens or Mediterranean gardens. Perfect for containers where spectacular floral arrangements can be created.
- Deer resistant
- Virtually disease free. Watch for mealybugs, vine weevil and aphids
- Propagate by stem or leaf cuttings in spring or early summer. Separate offsets in spring