A wonderful show plant, award-winning Pelargonium 'Kimono' (Regal Pelargonium) is a compact, evergreen perennial with attractive, broad, lobed leaves. From late spring to frost, clusters of large, brilliant white flowers, full with rich blackcurrant and pink, are nicely set off by the foliage. This Regal Pelargonium is perfect for borders and containers.
- Recipient of the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society
- Grows up to 18 in. tall (45 cm) and 12 in. wide (30 cm).
- Performs best in part shade, in fertile, well-drained soils. Water regularly during growing season. Regal pelargoniums are less tolerant of poor weather than the other varieties. Protect from hot summer sun and rain. Drought tolerant, once established.
- Perfect addition to beds and borders or containers.
- Watch for grey moulds, leafhoppers, vine weevils, caterpillars, thrips, fungus gnats, glasshouse whitefly and aphids.
- Deadhead regularly. Take softwood cuttings in summer and overwinter plants in frost free conditions or take softwood cuttings in spring.