Durable and long-lived, Sedum spurium 'Voodoo' (Stonecrop) is a mat-forming, semi-evergreen perennial with fleshy, green leaves copiously flushed with deep red. Sitting atop short, upright stems, clusters of small, rose-pink, starry flowers appear in summer. Drought tolerant, 'Voodoo' can withstand poor, dry soil conditions. Best when planted in groups or massed as a ground cover. Excellent waterwise lawn substitute.
- Grows up to 4-6 in. tall (10-15 cm) and 12-24 in. wide (30-60 cm).
- Best grown in full sun, in dry to medium moisture, well-drained soils. Tolerates some light shade.
- Perfect for rock gardens, containers, as a groundcover or edging plant.
- Virtually disease and pest free. Deer and rabbit resistant.
- Low maintenance, this Sedum forgives neglect!
- Propagate by division or by softwood cuttings of non-flowering shoots in early summer