Agastache 'Summer Sky' proudly displays glowing violet-blue flowers with dark calyxes over a bright green foliage from midsummer well into the fall, for a great colorful display. A real feast for the eye! The flower spikes are showy and add lovely vertical lines to the landscape.
- Forms clumps of erect, branched stems up to 24 in. tall (60 cm) with aromatic leaves which exude an anise scent when crushed.
- Provides a bold visual impact in beds, borders, wildflower gardens, herb gardens, butterfly gardens or prairie gardens over a very long season.
- Attracts streams of hummingbirds, butterflies and other beneficial pollinators.
- Easily grown in full sun, in average, dry to medium moisture, well-drained soils. Good drainage is particularly important.
- Drought tolerant once established.
- Generally disease and pest free (might occasionally be subject to powdery mildew) and resistant to deer and rabbits