Begonia 'Picotee White-Pink' is an upright, tender perennial with large and magnificent, semi-ruffled white flowers, up to 4-8 in. across (10-20 cm), adorned with bright pink petal tips. Blooming from midsummer to frost, this elegant tuberous begonia deserves a spot in your beds, borders, window boxes, containers or hanging baskets, where its brilliant blooms will brighten your shaded spaces.
- Grows up to 10-15 in. tall (25-37 cm) and 10-12 in. across (25-30 cm).
- Best in fertile, well-drained, neutral to slightly acid soil in partial shade. Provide good air circulation and protect your Begonia from strong winds!
- Ridiculously easy to grow, deer and rabbit resistant, and care-free!
- Tender perennials, Begonias are not winter hardy. In cooler areas than zones 9-11, dig up the tubers before the first frost and store them dormant in a cool dry place over winter.
- Plant your Begonias in spring after the last threat of night frost, approximately 12 in. apart (30 cm) and slightly below the soil line (they rot easily when planted too deep). Many people start up begonias indoors 4 - 6 weeks before planting them outdoors to get a "jump" on the season and produce earlier blooms.