Elegant, Heuchera 'Bella Notte' features large, gently ruffled, lightly silvered, dark purple leaves. Blooming continuously from late spring to early fall, colorful panicles of bell-shaped, rose pink and light pink flowers are borne on dark red stems rising up to 13 in. (32 cm), above the evergreen foliage. Perfect to create a striking statement in the rock garden, perennial border, along paths or in containers. This Villosa hybrid is heat tolerant.
- This clump-forming perennial forms basal mounds, up to 9-13 in. tall (22-32 cm) with a spread of 15 in. (37 cm). This sturdy performer is not only easy to grow, but also requires little maintenance and is pest and disease free!
- Performs best in part shade, in rich, humusy, medium moisture, well-drained soils. If grown in full sun, make sure the soil remains consistently moist or the foliage might decline.;
- It is attractive to butterflies and often ignored by deer.
- A spectacular addition to beds, borders, rock gardens, woodland gardens and is ideal as a groundcover, edger along paths or in containers. Fabulous when planted in groups!
- Divide clumps in spring every 3-4 years.
- Remove stems of faded flowers to promote additional bloom. Apply winter mulch after the ground freezes to help prevent root heaving.