Compact and free-flowering, multiple award-winner Rosa 'You're Beautiful' is indeed a real beauty with its large clusters of slightly fragrant, double, bright pink flowers. The gorgeous blooms, 17-25 petals, are produced in great quantities throughout the summer into the fall. They are nicely complimented by a healthy foliage of glossy leaves. Bushy, this lovely variety of floribunda rose is terrific for beds and borders, small gardens and containers. Exceptional disease resistance.
- Its noteworthy qualities have earned it the Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society, Rose of the Year 2013 by the British Association of Rose Breeders, Gold Standard award.
- Grows with an upright habit up to 2-3 ft. tall and wide (60-90 cm).
- Best grown in full sun in rich, fertile with adequate moisture, well-drained soils. For best flowering apply a balanced fertilizer and mulch in late winter or early spring and a balanced fertilizer again in early summer.
- Propagate by semi-ripe cuttings in late summer or hardwood cuttings in autumn, or by T-budding in summer
- Bred by Gareth Fryer in 2007