A favorite of florists thanks to its stunning color and delightful fragrance, Calla Lily 'Green Goddess' (Zantedeschia aethiopica) is extraordinary with its abundant and large creamy white trumpet-shaped flowers (spathes), shading to bright green from the edges toward their white center, atop elegant, bright green, arrow-shaped leaves. On display for weeks in the garden or patio from late spring to midsummer!
- Grows up to 36 in. tall (90 cm).
- Won the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society
- Spectacular effect when planted in drifts through the border or near ponds. Great for containers and exceptional as cut flowers!
- Performs best in full sun to partial shade in moist and well-drained soil.
- Deer and rabbit resistant.
- All parts may cause severe discomfort if ingested. The sap may irritate skin and eyes.
Native to South Africa, Calla Lilies deserve a spot in the garden or at home. Whether used in borders, containers or as cut flowers, they always provide a spectacular effect with their rich, cheerful colors and their breathtaking trumpet-shaped flowers (spathe) surrounding a yellow finger-like stalk (spadix). And they are so easy to grow! With very little work needed, they will burst into bloom and add bright notes of summer color to the garden, or to your pots inside your home.