Fritillaria persica 'Ivory Bells' grows up to 2-3 ft. tall (60-90 cm) in a beautiful display of racemes of greenish-white, pendent, bell-shaped flowers that delicately turn into a creamy ivory as they mature. This beautiful scenery is complimented by lanceolate, gray-green leaves.
- Blooming occurs in mid to late spring.
- Specimens that receive what they need often continue to flower year after year in the same location.
- Plant in fall in a full sun area in organically rich, moist but well-drained soil for best results. The soil must drain quickly and thoroughly; heavy soil will definitely need the addition of extra sand.
- Spectacular in groupings in beds, borders, rock gardens or naturalized areas.
- Deer and rabbit resistant