Extraordinarily heat and drought tolerant, this sweet but vigorous little plant produces a profusion of delightfully scented flowers that will quickly cover your beds and borders with a sea of white flowers that will beautifully mix with your other annuals or perennials. It will also cascade richly from your containers or hanging baskets and beautify your rock garden.
- With its incredibly long blooming season, from late spring to frost, 'Snow Princess' is a top performer that has received dozens of awards.
- Loved by butterflies, it is hardy to USDA 9 - 11 and grown as an annual in cooler areas.
- Growing up to 8 inches tall (20 cm), it is noted for its spreading, mounding and cascading habit.
- Prefers full sun locations and enjoys average, medium moisture, well-drained soils. While tolerant of high summer temperatures, some afternoon shade would be appreciated in hot weather areas. Water regularly for best performance.
- Fertilize regularly. Shear plants back by one-half after the first flush of bloom to promote new blooms.