Delightfully fragrant, multiple award-winner Narcissus 'Geranium' bears clusters of 3-6 flowers per stem, adorned with creamy-white petals and deep orange-red cups in mid to late spring. Many bulbs will produce multiple stems, forming lovely bouquets. Because of its strong stem and sweet scent, this heirloom Tazetta Daffodil makes excellent cut flowers. Ideal for warmer climates.
- Rising up to 14 inches tall (35 cm), this Daffodil will naturalize well and come back year after year!
- This perennial bulb is a recipient of the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society and the highly coveted Wister Award of the American Daffodil Society.
- Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun or part shade. Keep the soil moist during the growing season, but reduce watering after foliage begins to die back.
- This Daffodil is a welcomed addition to beds, borders, containers, around shrubs, under deciduous trees . Provides spectacular drifts of color when planted en masse or mixed with any other flowering bulbs. For best visual impact, plant in groups (at least 6 bulbs).
- Deer and rabbit resistant!
- Propagate by removing offsets as the leaves fade in early summer
- Ingestion may cause severe discomfort. Can also be a skin irritant.
- Tazetta Narcissus include very short cupped, sweetly fragrant, mid-sized daffodils bearing multiple flowers, up to 3-20 per sturdy stem. Many are not hardy to the more northern climates, but are terrific performers in USDA Zones 5-9. Excellent for forcing (this division includes the world-famous but tender paperwhites), they also naturalize readily in wet-winter, dry-summer climates. Suitable as garden plants or for cutting, most bloom in mid-late spring.