Rosa 'Tickled Pink' is a lovely variety of floribunda rose with large clusters of slightly fragrant, soft pink, ruffled flowers. The pretty blooms are produced in great quantities throughout summer. They are nicely complimented by a healthy foliage of glossy leaves. Bushy, this rounded, small shrub is terrific for beds and borders. Disease resistant.
- Its noteworthy qualities have earned it the Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society
- Grows with an upright habit up to 36 in. tall and wide (90 cm).
- Best grown in full sun in rich, fertile with adequate moisture, well-drained soils. For best flowering apply a balanced fertilizer and mulch in late winter or early spring and a balanced fertilizer again in early summer.
- For home use, propagate by hardwood cuttings in autumn or by chip budding in summer
- Bred by Gareth Fryer in 2006