One of the most popular miniature daffodils worldwide, multiple award-winner Narcissus 'Tête à Tête' boasts perfectly formed, gently nodding, very fragrant flowers, 2.5 in. across (6.5 cm), adorned with pale yellow petals and brighter yellow trumpets. Blooming in early - mid spring, 1-3 flowers per stem, this dwarf daffodil is great for naturalizing and very popular for forcing. Highly versatile, it is a beautiful golden addition to the front of the border and a very popular pick for containers and window boxes. Perfect for an early spring ground cover under a camellia where it will spread gently over the years.
- Rising up to 6-8 inches (15-20 cm), this daffodil naturalizes well and will multiply over time.
- This perennial bulb is a recipient of the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society and Wister Award of the American Daffodil Society.
- Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun or part shade. Keep the soil moist during the growing season, but reduce watering after foliage begins to die back.
- This Daffodil is a welcomed addition to beds, borders, containers, rock gardens, around shrubs, under deciduous trees or in naturalized areas. Provides spectacular drifts of color when planted en masse or mixed with any other flowering bulbs. For best visual impact, plant in groups (at least 6 bulbs).
- Deer and rabbit resistant!
- Propagate by removing offsets as the leaves fade in early summer
- Ingestion may cause severe discomfort. Can also be a skin irritant.
Cyclamineus or Miniature daffodils include small-sized (between 8-16 inches, 20-40 cm), early spring bloomers with flowers angling downwards and perianth petals that are swept-back. The blossoms are borne usually 1 or 2 per stem.