Very free-flowering, award-winning Narcissus 'Bell Song' is a strongly scented daffodil featuring clusters of 2-3 flowers per stem, 2.5 in. across (6.5 cm), elegantly combining ivory-white petals and an apricot-pink cup. Blooming in mid to late spring, this Jonquil Daffodil tolerates heat and sun without fading. A great choice for large containers
- Rising up to 14 in. tall (35 cm), this Daffodil naturalizes well and will come back year after year.
- This perennial bulb is a recipient of the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society
- Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun or part shade. Keep the soil moist during the growing season, but reduce watering after foliage begins to die back.
- This Daffodil is a welcomed addition to beds, borders, around shrubs, under deciduous trees or in naturalized areas. Provides spectacular drifts of color when planted en masse or mixed with any other flowering bulbs. For best visual impact, plant in groups (at least 6 bulbs).
- Deer and rabbit resistant!
- To be planted in fall
- Propagate by removing offsets as the leaves fade in early summer
- Ingestion may cause severe discomfort. Can also be a skin irritant.
- Jonquilla Narcissus produce small flowers, 3 or more per stem, with short, wide petals held at right angles to cups. The cup of these daffodils is not that large: usually half the length of the petals. Strongly fragrant, their foliage is often rush like. Latest to bloom, they are excellent for naturalizing and prefer sunny locations, warm soils and humid conditions. Their heady fragrance has seduced many generations of gardeners.