Award-winning Muscari azureum is a lovely, compact china-blue grape hyacinth, with bell-shaped flowers that are not constricted at the mouth. Therefore, it looks more plump and fuller in comparison to others. Like most Muscaris, it exudes a lovely fragrance. The more you plant, the more fragrance you get!
- Blooming for several weeks in early-mid spring, this beauty looks amazing when mixed with any other flowering bulbs.
- Awarded the prestigious Award of Garden Merit by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Rising up to 4-5 inches tall (10-12 cm), this Grape Hyacinth will naturalize well.
- Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun or part shade. Keep the soil moist during the growing season, but reduce watering after foliage begins to die back.
- This Grape Hyacinth is a welcomed addition to beds, borders, containers, rock gardens, around shrubs or under deciduous trees. Provides spectacular drifts of color when planted en masse. For best visual impact, plant in groups (at least 25 bulbs).
- Deer and rabbit resistant!