Vigorous and long lived, multiple award-winner Narcissus 'Peeping Tom' boasts large flowers, 4 in. across (9.5 cm), adorned with brilliant yellow, reflexed petals surrounding long, bright golden-yellow ruffled trumpets. Blooming in early to mid spring, this Miniature Daffodil is great for naturalizing and multiplies rapidly. Perfect choice for the garden or containers.
- Rising up to 8-12 in.s tall (20-30 cm), this daffodil naturalizes well and will multiply over time.
- This perennial bulb is a recipient of the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society and Wister Award of the American Daffodil Society.
- Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun or part shade. Keep the soil moist during the growing season, but reduce watering after foliage begins to die back. More tolerant of shade and heavy, damp soil than other daffodils.
- Welcomed addition to beds, borders, containers, rock gardens, around shrubs, under deciduous trees or in naturalized areas. Provides spectacular drifts of color when planted en masse or mixed with any other flowering bulbs. For best visual impact, plant in groups (at least 6 bulbs).
- Deer and rabbit resistant!
- To be planted in fall
- Propagate by removing offsets as the leaves fade in early summer
- Ingestion may cause severe discomfort. Can also be a skin irritant.
- Cyclamineus or Miniature Daffodils include small-sized (8-16 in. tall, 20-40 cm), early spring bloomers with flowers angling downwards and perianth petals that are swept-back. More shade tolerant than most daffodil varieties, these Miniature Daffodils naturalize easily. Great choices for rock gardens, containers and forcing.