Set your borders aglow with this spectacular Agastache! 'Summer Sunset' features warm, sunset-orange hues all summer that will not fade in the summer's heat. Eye-popping, it will add color and a lovely spiky texture to your garden or containers. Hummingbirds will thank you for it.
- Forms clumps of erect, branched stems up to 18 in. tall (45 cm) with aromatic leaves which exude an anise scent when crushed.
- Provides a bold visual impact in beds, borders, wildflower gardens, herb gardens, butterfly gardens or prairie gardens over a very long season.
- Attracts streams of hummingbirds, butterflies and other beneficial pollinators.
- Easily grown in full sun, in average, dry to medium moisture, well-drained soils. Good drainage is particularly important.
- Drought tolerant once established.
- Generally disease and pest free (might occasionally be subject to powdery mildew) and resistant to deer and rabbits