Noteworthy for its outstanding performance in the fall, this fabulous hybrid musk rose, raised by Reverend Pemberton in 1928 is a truly gifted rose! 'Felicia' combines beauty, fragrance, a remarkably long-blooming season and a high resistance to diseases. All these qualities have earned it the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society (1993).
- Particularly romantic with its large, profuse clusters of double, silvery pink flowers flushed with salmon in their center and borne on gracefully arching stems, rich of a dark green, glossy foliage, 'Felicia' enjoys a strong, aromatic fragrance that makes it a superb cut flower.
- Blooming in flushes from late spring to fall, it flowers freely, providing a charming display that is a feast for the eyes.
- Enjoying a bushy, upright habit, this ravishing and vigorous shrub is an excellent repeat bloomer whose striking beauty allows it be treated as a specimen plant in the landscape. It is also a superb addition to the border and creates a lovely fragrant hedge. Its medium size allows it to fit small gardens and makes it perfectly suited to container planting. Plant it where you will be able to enjoy its perfume daily: near a doorway, along a path, near your patio or deck.
- Grows up to 4-5 ft. tall and across (150 cm). If grown as a climber, this rose will reach 8-10 feet (240-300 cm).
- Best grown in full sun, in rich, fertile with adequate moisture, well-drained soils.
- Summer pruning will help to maintain the height and encourage quicker repeat flowering.